International telecom branch located in Moldova
- You will be responsible for preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual budget execution reports
- Maintain accurate and up to date records of all financial transactions
- Ensuring appropriate financial control in compliance with legislation
- Reporting, advising on company’s contracts, possible risks, and offer solutions to solve problems knowing well the Moldovian accounting law.
- Recording, classifying, summarizing financial transactions and events in accordance with accepted local accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Professional chief accountant with over 5 years of experience, preferably in telecom industry, but not mandatory.
- Bachelor Degree or higher education in Accounting or Finance. Highly viewed ACCA certified, or student applicants.
- Proven success in budgeting, reporting, advising the management on different fields of accounting
- English, Romanian,- advanced , Russian
- Excellent computer skills and communication skills, Excell, 1C
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance
- The opportunity to work in an international company and grow professionally
- Will collaborate and receive professional support with colleagues from different countries