A big transport company of international standing in Europe and beyond. The company has representative offices in Moldova and some other countries in Europe.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Take the responsibility as deputy-finance-manager for the shared service center
- Collect Information from different data base for elaboration of KPI reports;
- Management accounting for several customers abroad (subsidiaries throughout Europe)
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reporting;
- Administration and bookkeeping of creditors accounts, daily payments;
- Higher education in Economics or Accounting;
- Fluent in English, Romanian, Russian;
- Experience in a similar finance position 2-3 year
- Experience in international group accounting
- Knowledge of Moldovan accounting standards;
- Understand the working of KPI reporting;
- Able to present consolidated reports;
- Analytical skills;
- Good computer skills: MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Able to learn fast to use bookkeeping and reporting systems
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Good salary level;
- Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office;
- Official employment and full social package.