About the company:
Leading FMSG international company, world's top international 15 brands, spanning more than 180 markets in 32 different countries. Company’s products are the choice of 150 million consumers worldwide.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Perform all HR and Administration related activities in the company providing high quality service and recruitment of professional workforce to the company;
- Develop, implement and update local HR related procedures to comply with Local Legislation;
- Assist with payroll on a monthly basis, be responsible for data accuracy and timely preparation;
- Assist in planning, organizing & implementation of training and development activities;
- Be responsible to introduce new comers to PMI mission, strategy, values and with all other company Practices and Principles;
- Ensure proper translation and coordinate approval process/ introduction to local team of all new principles & practices in the company;
- Ensure full compliance with Company's and legislative requirements to records/documents hold. Provide RIM guidance to the departments by organizing training sessions & review activities. Ensure the Primary Records that are eligible for disposal are identified and timely disposed of;
- Collaboration with state authorities relating to Work Permit issues, Personal Data protection and other Labor related matters.
Education and experience:
- College/University degree (Economics, Management, Psychology preferred);
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant position (within international organizations preferred);
- Good knowledge of local Code of Labor;
- Language skills: Romanian/Russian – fluent; English - fluent;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products.
- You will work in truly international environment.
- You will get unique development opportunities.
- You will enjoy building your network among highly professional colleagues.
- You will get competitive level of compensation & social package.