Company: was founded in 2005, driven by multi-national clients demand for highly standardized multi-country payroll and HR solutions, and yet customized for each client’s specific requirements.
- Deep knowledge on both Windows and Linux environments
- Experience on environments based on Jenkins/ Jenkins2 or alternative solutions
- Experience with DevOps support
- Experience as system administration in Cloud systems (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience with database: PostgreSQL
- Hands on experience with deployment on Kubernetes orchestrated Docker containers.
- Experience with Bitbucket
- Experience in automation using Python is a plus.
- Knowledge on Bash scripting
- Good verbal and written communication in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Substantial personal responsibility and autonomy
- High level analysis, lateral thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working conditions in the comfortable office in the city center
- Official employment and full social package
- Opportunity for the proefessional growth and developement
- Young and enthusiastic team