- Develop and deliver Customer Services activities in line with the Company's goals and strategy.
- Ensure the month-end process is fulfilled in timely and accurate manner. Provide all necessary Sales & Orders reports and information to other departments.
- Measure and constantly improve Customer Service KPIs.
- Deliver reports and analysis for both clients and management/ internal needs
- Provides informational assistance and support to key clients
- Develop sales programs and contests for key clients in order to promote sales. Ensure the development of all necessary steps of programs, including reporting about dynamics and obtained results
- Clarifies and solves all issues and customer claims according to the Company’s rules and procedures
- Managing the customer service team to continually improve processes and outcomes
- Lead, motivate, develop and manage the performance of staff to ensure they achieve best performance to meet the company’s needs
- Experience in managing people and processes
- Strong analytical skills
- Good knowledge of PC (Absolute literacy MS Office).
- Excellent written, reading, comprehension and verbal communication skills in Romanian and Russian, English - upper intermediate level or higher.
- Focus on results and meeting deadlines
- Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
- Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
- Motivational working environment
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Office located in the center of Chisinau
- Benefits package