An international company is looking for HR Manager to perform the following functions:
- Administrate, plan, develop & implement HR strategies;
- Employee relation responsibilities including recruitment, hiring and termination;
- Act as a trusted advisor for the management team on HR related matters;
- Implement HR Policies regulation and audits;
- Be a part of global HR team and liaise with HQ and relevant stakeholders;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Respond to management & employee inquiries regarding policies, processes & programs;
- Ensure legal compliance;
- Reporting to the Head of Moldova Site.
- Compensation & benefit;
- Recruitment & deployment;
- Employee relations;
- Legal & Labor laws.
- +5 years of experience in HR roles;
- Experience in a global company - nice to have;
- Experience in IT company - significant advantage;
- A passion for people;
- Strategic insight and tactical execution with analytic capability;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good spoken English (other languages - are welcome);
- Bachelor degree - must.
- Experience in a high-level international company;
- Nice environment and dynamic team;
- High level of corporate culture;
- Attractive salary and motivation system;
- Trainings, exchange of experience with foreign colleagues;
- Business trips;
- Modern comfortable office in the center of Chisinau.