You are the best for this job, if:
- You are opened to new challenges;
- You want to get an international experience;
- You want to be a part of a great team that creates projects with impact;
- Monitoring of mounting works on site;
- Preparatory works for mounting;
- Control Planning and scheduling of the work, quality of the executed works.
- High or medium-vocational education in the construction industry;
- Electrotechnical background;
- Fluency in Romanian, Russian and English languages.
- Availability to travel.
- Stress resistance;
- Organizational skills;
- Systematic training;
- Working hours: 5/2 from 9:00 to 18:00;
- Registration in accordance with the LC of the Republic of Moldova;
- Friendly team;
- Motivating salary;
- Full social package.