About company: Founded in 2010, the company is providing accounting, payroll and HR administration services for businesses in key European countries.
- Seeks out new and specialized channels for recruiting for the organization.
- Partner with HR Generalists to understand current employee needs.
- Seeks out talented individuals that would align with those needs.
- Recruits and engages candidates throughout the interview process.
- Research, determine, and utilize different avenues to source passive candidates.
- Networks with candidates outside of the organization to build a pipeline.
- Actively seeks, builds, and utilizes partnerships with academic institutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field (Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Psychology) required.
- Minimum of one year experience in talent acquisition.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Solid Interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities.
- Sitting 90-95% and Standing 5-10%.