- Executing on-going research projects tasks, in order to provide in time, high quality, relevant and actionable data and information;
- Liaising with other Departments to provide support with respect to research suppliers ensuring proper information collecting;
- Control and supervise the research project implementation up to results delivery;
- Ensuring a good relationship and communication with research suppliers;
- Managing contracts flow, drafting of PR; follow-up PO’s; placing GR’s and making sure invoices are timely recorded;
- Providing quarterly status report and phasing of expenditures twice/year.
- Executing ad-hoc research projects’ management and tasks;
- Analyzing brand, new launches, and marketing activities performance based on internal data and external data (Retail Audit, Tracker);
- Correlating and matching data from various data sources to identify realistic trends and levels.
- University Degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics;
- Experience in research/data analysis in multinational environment would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Advanced planning & organizing skills;
- Proactive attitude and team player;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- Good MS Office skills;
- Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova;
- Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development;
- Motivational working environment;
- Benefits package.