- Providing Support and Solutions for company's products and services;
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, configuration, restoration and analysis of customer’s services and infrastructure.
- Good level of English language - Must;
- Knowledge of computer networking, TCP/IP protocols, routing, devices configuration and good troubleshooting skills - Must;
- CCNA Level knowledge is an advantage;
- Technical education;
- Experience in the telecom domain, network implementation, administration and troubleshooting – Advantage;
- Good communication skills and teamwork, flexible.
- 8+1h shifts;
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience in our company;
- Professional Trainings on company's technologies and practice in a fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Lunch compensation;
- Private medical insurance.