International company within biotechnology field in Moldova. It is considered one of the leaders in biotechnology serving the food, feed, personal & health care, and industrial markets.
- Conceptualize and write consumer-oriented, copy across a variety of marketing channels and campaigns (short form, long form, headlines, and more)
- Write for branded communications including ads, emails, events collateral, landing pages, product marketing materials, press releases, and more.
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, production team to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and the audience
- Work with Publication companies on printing and designing the POS materials
- Ability to adapt tone, style, strategic messaging etc. for different projects, deliverables and audiences
- Degree in marketing, journalism, communication
- 1-3 years working in marketing as a copywriter, publication coordinator or related role. If you are a recent graduate student from Journalism and can prove the ability to fulfill the job, you are welcome to apply
- English- fluent, French-would be an advantage
- Fluency in English, especially written is a must for this position, all materials are in English. In the office you can speak in Romanian or Russian
- Have excellent copywriting skills and are comfortable writing in a variety of formats and styles
- Proactive, detail oriented, idea generator candidate, able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- MS OFFICE at a very good level (Excel, Power Point, Word), Photoshop knowledge
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance + bonuses depending on the work quality
- Great team, office in a very accessible location with all modern needs