- Co-pilot in Strategy development and provide scenario planning
- Provide high quality data/timely framework as well as reliable measurement of KPIs
- Ensure quality financial information is used by the business for decision-making and that potential risks and opportunities are understood.
- Review monthly performance and identify areas of risk to achievement of targets and forecasts and develop/follow up action plans
- Facilitate the Dynamic Forecast process, player in MBP providing transparency and direction towards target achievement.
- Maintaining accurate, transparent, consistent and timely financial records in full compliance with corporate and legal standards
- Performing Closing (yearly, quarterly and monthly, last estimate) according Accounting Standards and preparation of requested financial reports
- Preparation of Magnitude reports and control of report deadlines
- Calculation of KPIs (e.g. weekly and monthly RIG etc)
- Ensuring that effective internal controls, including planning system
- Budgetary control and cost analysis
- Invoice and payment control
- Financial evaluation / simulation for new businesses, different set of prices/investment opportunities on a regular basis or as reaction to the activity of competition.
- Keeping direct contact and communication to Finance departments of legal entities involved in business.
- Review and improvement of processes in Accounting and Control area. Definition and implementation of procedures.
- Review and generating improvement proposals for – business processes from the standpoint of profitability for business
- Full finance support (as shown above) for other businesses in market.
- Informing the Country Manager about any irregularities and concerns
- University degree (Finance and Control) / MBA /CIMA/ ACCA
- Experience in Finance & Control
- Experience with Information Systems
- Detailed knowledge accounting rules as well international accounting standards
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Good common business sense / understanding and practical approach (Being capable to understand overall business implications while maintaining a detailed / thorough working approach.)
- Good understanding of information systems.
- Fluent English