- Working with existing clients via mail and phone.
- Providing customer support - preparing offers, contracts and reports
- Educating potential clients about our range of services
- Organize events and presentations for international exhibitions.
- University degree
- Strong written and spoken English and/or French (B2/C1)
- Computer fluency (fast typing skills, familiar with MS Office suite, browsers, etc)
- Willingness to learn new things and work in an international company
- Availability for Business Trips
- Administrative skills
- Competitive salary, bonuses for your performances + meal tickets !!!
- Full Social Package, Medical Assurance;
- Office established in Sculeanca district;
- Coffee, Tea & Snacks for Free;
- Schedule: Monday-Friday, 9.00-18.00;
- Young and friendly work environment
- Business trips World Wide