Position purpose is to provide sales volumes and other operational KPIs information/data to support organization business decisions. The incumbent is responsible for sales analysis and reporting, as well as for providing relevant recommendations on volumes and sales performance improvement.
More precisely, the incumbent is accountable to:
- Contribute to the definition of programs that support brand growth;
- Work closely with Field team, as well as Finance, Marketing, HR functions to integrate information and communicate/share it in a timely manner to relevant stakeholders by recommending potential solutions, inherent costs and benefits to achieve business objectives;
- Maintain and develop the necessary reports to ensure proper and relevant information of management team;
- Provide support, solutions and recommendations for improving company performance by integrating and synthesizing proposals, ideas and solutions.
- University Degree;
- Knowledge of distribution and sales processes;
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills;
- Strong attention to details;
- Proactive attitude and team player;
- Fast learner and flexible;
- Adaptable, able to see opportunity in every change;
- Proficient in using Excel; Access or other Business Intelligence systems knowledge represents an advantage;
- English knowledge at upper-intermediate level.