International project in Moldova that will provide assistance in the field of drinking water system rehabilitation. The length of the project is about one year. The aim of the project is to improve of the water quality by developing an efficient water treatment process.
- Develop a program plan, ensure its smooth implementation, and manage the team’s performance of project tasks and activities that are related to Construction or rehabilitation of water networks
- Maintain regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members
- Establish and maintain good relations with city, county and state public officials and various levels of management
- Manage the project’s budget through the passing of timely orders, the preparation of monthly forecasts and the monitoring of expenditure
- Track the progress of activities, ensure the collecting of program indicators and provide on-time internal status reports and external donor reports
- Identify and monitor risks, constraints or escalating issues, and inform the hierarchy accordingly
- Presentation of project deliverables to the donors
- 10+ years’ experience required in water rehabilitation or similar fields. At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in Industrial water/ wastewater process engineering experience.
- Education in Civil Engineering, or similar field. Proficient in hydraulic engineering
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Working knowledge in English, preferably Romanian and French
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, donors and the general public
- Willing to move to Moldova, full time, at least 1 year.
- The salary is negotiable depending on candidate’s experience and interview performance
- The company will cover most of the relocation costs (apartment, car, work permit if needed)
- Exciting project, where you can prove yourself internationally and work with fantastic people