The objective of organization represents the analysis of existing processes and design of personalized solutions ensuring a fast implementation and measurable results.
- Manage and develop technical team
- Identify process gaps and organizational inefficiencies using process improvement methodologies
- Identify, define and deliver business solutions that meet corporate business objectives while improving cost, quality, efficiency, scalability and margin.
- Provide expert analytical advice to constituents on matters relating to people, process and technology. This includes analyzing, assessing, and providing recommendations for improving or simplifying organization-wide business processes.
- Introduce innovation into processes that can impact results, improve efficiency and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
- Ensure change occurs in a purposeful, controlled manner; design and manage change taking into consideration both stakeholder and systems impact.
- Conduct project close analysis, and identify key learnings to refine company methodologies
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with experience managing, motivating and mentoring teams/individuals
- Knowledge of operational excellence/process improvement programs and systems
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills
- Driving license category B
- Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
- Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
- Motivational working environment
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Office located in the center of Chisinau
- Trainings and team buildings abroad