The objective of organization represents the analysis of existing processes and design of personalized solutions ensuring a fast implementation and measurable results.
- Managing and motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
- Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
- Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
- Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
- Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
- Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
- Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, communications, or related field.
- Over 4 years of experience in sales.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, romanian and english languages.
- Adaptability and strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Professional sales training would be a strong advantage.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Driving license category B.
- Official employment in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Moldova
- Working experience in an international Company with potential for growth and development
- Motivational working environment
- Working schedule: Monday - Friday, from 09:00 to 18:00
- Office located in the center of Chisinau
- Trainings and team buildings abroad