- Coordinates the operational activities of the reception, restaurant, kitchen, wellness, repairs & maintenance and security by exercising managerial functions in relation to the specialized personnel;
- Sales and Guest-Relations oriented, assures and promotes the positive image of the property as a business;
- Organizes the activity of the operating staff, motivates them and orient them towards the realization of the specific activities;
- Establishes and implements techniques and methods to ensure the quality of services and products;
- Anticipates guests' needs;
- Has a positive, vigorous and responsible vision.
- A 5-day working week at set shifts of 8,5-hours, either early or late;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Participation in setting up the hotel's Policies & procedures;
- Transportation and free meals on duty;
- The possibility of professional growth.
- Passion and desire for development, growth;
- Knowledge of specific Legislation of the food sector in the Republic of Moldova;
- Organizing and managing Reception and F&B activities;
- Knowledge of English, Romanian, (Russian is an advantage);
- High education in the field of management or catering;
- Minimum 2 years of similar experience in another company (preferably with foreign capital);
- Persistent and flexible.