Job Description Summary:
- Providing Support and Solutions for companies products and services;
- Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring, configuration, restoration and analysis of companies customer’s services and infrastructure, will work in 8+1h shifts.
- Good level of English language - Must;
- Knowledge of computer networking, TCP/IP protocols, routing, devices configuration and good troubleshooting skills - Must;
- CCNA Level knowledge - Advantage;
- Technical education;
- Experience in the telecom domain, network implementation, administration and troubleshooting – Advantage;
- Good communication skills and teamwork, flexible.
- An exciting job opportunity in a fast moving and fascinating industry with unique learning experience;
- Professional Trainings on company's technologies and practice in fully equipped laboratories;
- A competitive salary linked to your performance;
- Lunch compensation;
- Private medical insurance.